If you have ever taken a ski vacation before, you know how much of a hassle it is to lug heavy gear, luggage and skis to and through the airport. Skip all of this and ship skis instead. We ship skis to more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Whether you are taking a ski vacation to Switzerland, Austria, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Vermont, Japan or any of the hundreds of other locations, shipping skis is reliable, convenient and affordable. Best of all, it will save you time at the airport and allow you to skip the baggage claim and head directly to the mountain to get more runs on the slopes.
If you have never shipped skis before, we have provided an easy step-by-step guide to the process. Here’s how to ship skis:
1. Call us or book online via your desktop computer, mobile phone or device. During the booking process, we will gather a few details about your trip and fill out and submit all Customs documentation needed for shipping skis and luggage internationally. *Consider shipping luggage as well so you can step on the plane with only a backpack (or carry-on of your preference) that holds only necessities.
2. You pack up your skis and luggage. We then dispatch a courier to come pick up your skis and luggage at your home or office. If you want to be present at the time of pick-up, you can choose a specific time frame for the courier to arrive. If you don’t need to be present, just notify us where the courier can find the ski bag and luggage, ie. next to garage door, with bellman, with next door neighbor, etc.
3. You relax, read guidebooks, get excited for your upcoming trip and finally step onto the plane empty-handed. We track your skis throughout their entire journey.
4. We deliver your bags before you arrive at your hotel, rental home, ski chalet, lodge, or resort and notify you via email, text or phone call.
5. You have a fun, exciting ski vacation without any of the hassles!
Book a ski shipment now by clicking here!