Luggage Forward is looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class organization! If you are organized, motivated and enjoy working in a team environment, we want to hear from you. We regularly work with high profile clients and public figures on a regular basis, so discretion and good judgment is critical. And you’ll need to be as dedicated to our Core Values as we are.
Title: Logistics Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: USD 45,000
This is an entry level position for those who seek experience in a start up environment and intend to develop their career with a young company. Candidates should enjoy working with people, and solving problems. You will excel in this role at Luggage Forward if you are enthusiastic about:
- Building your knowledge of shipping and logistics
- Demonstrating a sense of urgency for meeting our service commitments
- Balancing multiple priorities at once and managing time effectively
- Triaging priorities on the fly and communicating shifts with the team
- Working cohesively with multiple teams to solve problems
- Leveraging your analytical skills to accomplish short and long term goals
- Improving current, and building new, service capabilities and business processes
- Interacting and building relationships with our business partners
- Communicating effectively and concisely to all levels of management
- Utilizing your excellent organizational skills to prioritize demands and multi-task to complete objectives
During certain times of the year, we get busy (trust us)! Inherent flexibility and team work is key. Sometimes that means wearing many hats!
We hire people who are organized and driven to succeed and have a strong appetite for working in a team atmosphere. Specific requirements include:
- Evidence of excellence in an educational and/or professional environment
- Excellent oral (on the phone and in person) and written communications skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, basic reporting and data intelligence tools
- Wellness: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Transportation: Pre-tax public transit and parking
- Vacation: Paid holidays and generous paid time off policy
- Profit sharing and 401k match
If Luggage Forward sounds like a great place to start your career, or to take the next step in your career, tell us why we should hire you! Send us your resume and a brief cover letter. If we think you’ll be a good fit, we’ll set up a phone interview.
Date Posted: 2021-10-01