Royal Caribbean has partnered with Luggage Forward to provide you with the convenient option of having your luggage shipped from your home and delivered directly aboard Serenade of the Seas® for the Ultimate World Cruise℠, and then back home again. The service can also be used to send correspondence and small packages to and from the vessel during your time aboard. To get started, simply enter the locations where you are shipping your luggage from and to.
1. Ultimate Americas
Embark: 10 Dec 2023, Miami
Debark: 11 Feb 2024, Los Angeles
Booking Begins: 13 Jun 2023
Booking Ends: 26 Oct 2023
2. Ultimate Asia Pacific
Embark: 11 Feb 2024, Los Angeles
Debark: 9 May 2024, Dubai
Booking Begins: 15 Aug 2023
Booking Ends: 28 Dec 2023
3. Ultimate Middle East & Med
Embark: 9 May 2024, Dubai
Debark: 10 Jul 2024, Barcelona
Booking Begins: 11 Nov 2023
Booking Ends: 25 Mar 2024
4. Ultimate Europe & Beyond
Embark: 10 Jul 2024, Barcelona
Debark: 10 Sep 2024, Miami
Booking Begins: 12 Jan 2024
Booking Ends: 26 May 2024
Venture far, carry nothing
Whether you’re sailing one segment, more than one segment, or the entire Ultimate World Cruise, you can use Luggage Forward to have your bags collected from your home and delivered directly aboard the ship for embarkation, and back home upon disembarkation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? Obtain pricing for your shipment by entering the locations where you are shipping your luggage from and to, and selecting the bag category, number of bags you’re shipping, and the service that best fits your needs.
- Do I need to weigh or measure my bag(s)? No. Luggage Forward uses the same bag categories as airlines. Simply select the bag category that corresponds to your bag.
- Do I need to box my luggage? No. You travel with Luggage Forward just like you travel with airlines. No extra packaging is required. We do accept items packed in boxes, but do not provide boxes or other packing materials, and any items shipped in boxes must be safely packed in adequate packaging to withstand shipping.
- What can’t I ship? For a complete answer, please watch the packing video on this page and thoroughly review our Terms of Service. The following is a list of the most common Disallowed Goods that cannot be shipped:No Alcohol of any kind including wines and spirits or perfumes and colognes.
No Lithium Batteries, often found in computers and other electronic equipment, and even in range finders. Air Tags are permitted should you wish to pack them in your luggage.
No Medication or Medical Equipment of any kind. This includes over the counter medication. These items, important to your well being during your time aboard the cruise ship, should be brought with you on your flight.
No Aerosols, Pressurized Containers, or Combustibles of any kind. However, Hair spray, sunblock, body lotions and creams, shampoos and conditioners and other liquids in non-pressurized containers, are permitted.
No Food items of any kind. We understand the desire for bringing some of your personal comfort food aboard for this once in a lifetime voyage, or bringing home with you some of the unique flavors you’ve tasted along the way, but unfortunately shipping food across international borders is not allowed, and should be packed in your airline baggage.
No High Value Items, No Fine Jewelry, No Cash/Checks/Monetary Devices, No Fine Art of any kind.
Packing Disallowed Goods in your luggage automatically voids Luggage Forward’s on-time guarantee and value protection, and will likely result in late delivery due to customs delays from inspection and removal of items. In short, please follow our guidelines to ensure a great experience with our service.
- Can I track my shipment? Yes. Visit our tracking page and enter your trip confirmation number to return tracking information for your shipment.
- Is my shipment guaranteed to arrive on time? Yes. Each bag shipped with Luggage Forward is backed by our double money back guarantee.
- Can I purchase insurance for my shipment? Yes. Each bag shipped with Luggage Forward comes with automatic value protection of $500 against damage and loss. Additional coverage up to $50,000 per bag can be purchased for a fee.
Since 2005, Luggage Forward has set the standard for easy, reliable delivery of luggage and sports equipment to travelers worldwide. By leveraging a global network of logistics partners, innovative technology and unparalleled customer care, Luggage Forward has become the smart, convenient alternative to carrying and checking bags. But don’t take our word for it, read reviews from verified clients about their experience with Luggage Forward: